Notifications
Clear all

Auction, Swaps and Fish Bowl  

RSS

waterboy
(@waterboy)
Eminent Member Registered
11/10/2020 11:14 pm  

Wasn't this the year for the Fish Bowl, has that been cancelled.  Wasn't there supposed to be an Auction in October sometime. Wasn't there supposed to be a Swap in November? Seems to me the club should at least try to keep the Forum updated. No mention of any of those anywhere. 

Narwhal72
(@narwhal72)
Active Member Registered
12/10/2020 12:56 pm  

Dale,

All of this is posted on our FB page.  You need to face reality, the only people who come in here are you and me on occasion.  Forums are not where people communicate any longer.  If it didn't come free with the page hosting software we wouldn't even have it.

The Fish Bowl was cancelled months ago.  The auction got cancelled last week due to the new state restrictions that went into effect on Thursday as did our regular meeting for October and possibly for the foreseeable future.

The swap is still on for Nov. 8th at this point.  There will be severe restrictions on crowds as we are limited to 120 people in the room at any time.  We will be closely monitoring traffic but we think we can manage it.  It is highly recommended that shoppers come later in the day (after 12 pm) so we don't have a big rush at the beginning and have to make people wait outside.

Andy

ReplyQuote
waterboy
(@waterboy)
Eminent Member Registered
12/10/2020 1:17 pm  

Hate Facebook,Hate Facebook,Hate Facebook,Hate Facebook,

Thanks.  I guess I will have to look at the FB page a little more often than once a month.

ReplyQuote
Share: