June 19, 2020 | MAS AUCTION
5:00-6:30 Auction check in.
Only MAS members will be allowed in the meeting room.
6:30-7:00 Club business and final setup.
7:00-All bags are sold
Because of the current pandemic MAS has been forced to cancel the regular swaps and auctions. In addition, it has been impossible to bring speakers in for our regular meetings. To make up for this we will be having a special auction event on our regular meeting night of June 19, 2020. Because we have limited space, time, and personnel, there are some additional rules that we will be implementing for this auction:
- Auction submissions will be limited to MAS members only. There will be a strict limit of 10 lots per member. BAP submissions will also be accepted and will not count towards auction lot total.
- Check in of bags will be from 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm. No bags will be accepted after 6:45 pm. Please use the MAS auction submittal form located on the MAS website.
- Payouts will follow the normal MAS payout schedule (First $1 to the club/80:20 split thereafter).
- Every bidder will be given a number card to use as their bidder card. This will be unique to this auction. Please do not use your member number or cards from previous auctions.
- Room capacity is limited to 100 people. MAS members will only be allowed in during checkin. If there is space permitting, nonmembers interested in bidding on fish will be allowed to enter until we hit the 100 person capacity limit.
- If you intend to pay by credit card, please wait until the end of the auction to check out to keep from delaying the auction process.
- We highly encourage that all attendees wear masks to prevent the spread of infection.
Hand sanitizer will be available and we would appreciate if everyone would do their best to social distance.